- Please come out to visit the spiritual encampment at Glen Cove, for a few hours or a few days. A constant presence on the land keeps us strong, and protects the site. Remember, no drugs, no alcohol, no weapons. Driving directions are here.
- Read our latest updates for current support requests.
- Show your support by attending events, gatherings and demonstrations.
- Help spread the word. Talk to friends about Glen Cove, and the ongoing desecration of Native American burial grounds and sacred sites. Link to this website, repost our articles and photos.
- Donate to our Emergency Defense Fund
- Sign our online petition to the City of Vallejo, which can be found here.
- We need letters & statements of support from neighbors, organizations, and political leaders.
- Sign up for our low-volume announcement/action alerts email list, to stay informed.
- Contact relevant officials to ask that the wishes of the native community be respected in regards to the Glen Cove area (please CC us if you send emails)
Osby Davis, City of Vallejo Mayor
Native American Heritage Commission
Greater Vallejo Recreation District
Funds needed for attorney fees
We are in need of donations to cover expenses for our pro-bono team of attorneys, such as filing and court fees. We are also seeking support and consultation from attorneys who specialize in or are well versed in Native American Federal Law. Please help to preserve this historic site and save the ancestors from any more desecration and destruction.
For questions, and to offer support:
protectglencove [at] gmail.com
Wounded Knee DeOcampo, Miwok – (707) 373-7195
Corrina Gould, Chochenyo & Karkin Ohlone – (510) 575-8408 or shellmoundwalk [at] yahoo.com
SSP&RIT Secretary – sspandrit [at] gmail.com